Friday, March 30, 2018

Review: Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber

Legendary (Caraval, #2)
Image from Goodreads


Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Audience: YA+, no language, some intense-ish make-outs, violence super minimal
Length: 416 pages
Author: Stephanie Garber
Publisher: Flatiron Books
Publication date: May 29th, 2018


LEGEN...wait for it...DARY


Oh my goodness, this book truly had me from the first page. I was drawn in and taken on such an adventure I didn't want it to end.

Seriously, I spent the entire book shouting: WHO IS LEGEND? Garber made my head spin in so many circles til it finally made sense. It was such inventive writing that kept me on the edge. Tella, Dante, Legend, and Jacks were amazing characters. Each was unique and you could feel their voices coming through as you read.

Also, ladies, don't you want ALL of those dresses?! Their descriptions had me drooling for a ball where I could have Jacks create me a dress. The world itself sounded great as well. The descriptions had me craving to be there and enjoy the balls, and all that Caraval has to offer.

Dante stole my heart. The tangle of him and Tella left me wanting more, more, more. The witty banter had me giving all the heart eyes. Their story was perfectly woven within the magic of Caraval.

No language, some make-outs, nothing too crazy. Violence is super minimal, barely there status.

But remember, it's only a game.

Thank you so much to Netgalley and Flatiroin Books for the digital ARC! Publication date and length are subject to change before publishing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment